POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : A sword?? : Re: A sword?? Server Time
30 Sep 2024 05:23:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A sword??
From: Invisible
Date: 22 Jan 2009 07:24:20
Message: <49786574$1@news.povray.org>
>>>     You should try it sometime Andrew.
>> Tried it, didn't like it much.
>
>  What, a place where young ladies are actively seeking fun and maybe
> romance, and you didn't like it?
>
>    Hmm...

Well, I didn't much like being awake at 2AM for starters. I also didn't
much like the tinnitus, and being almost crushed to death by the sheer
weight of people.

Also, while I do recall there being quite a lot of very loud, very
aggressive young lads around, I don't recall actually seeing any females
except behind the bar...